Already have your own RAM ProMaster? Bring it to us and we’ll turn it into a Dave & Matt Van!
Due to a nationwide shortage in vans we are once again allowing customers to BYOV — bring us a new or lightly used RAM ProMaster for uplift. We still work directly with FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automotive) to provide RAM ProMasters direct from the factory custom built exclusively for our builds and update our inventory regularly to reflect availability. To help supplement our production line, however, we are now also allowing customers to bring us a van for conversion.
Our process works the same either way: provide your van, customize your build, and we’ll have you on the road as soon as we can.
If you wish to supply your own van to be upfitted, it must meet the following criteria:
- It must be a high roof RAM ProMaster in either the 136”, 159” or 159” EXT Wheelbase.
- Vehicles must have under 36,000 miles on the odometer at the time of delivery.
- Vehicles must be a 2019 model year or newer.
- The vehicle must possess a clean title (liens are permissible) and not have been involved in any accidents.
- Certain factory options are not compatible with our builds. Your vehicle may not be equipped with factory swivel seats, the 3-person front bench seat, bulk head partition, the RV Ready-Prep Package, or side windows (rear windows are fine).
- Vehicles must not have extensive interior or exterior damage. We will ask for photos of your van before delivery to our shop.
How it works:
If you wish to bring us a van, start by filling out our Custom Van Builder Application. All prices, including your quote, currently include an estimate for a 2021 RAM ProMaster. If you provide your own van, we will remove that price from your upfit cost. Taxes will also be added to your quote, to be paid upon pick-up rather than at registration.
When your build is scheduled you will be provided a timeframe to deliver your vehicle to us. This may be done personally or with the assistance of a shipping company. Failure to deliver your vehicle in that time frame may result in extra storage charges in the event of an early delivery, or your build date being delayed in the event of a late delivery.
When your van arrives it should not have any personal belongings inside. We do not have any space to store personal items.
Please remove any interior accessories that you wish to keep before the delivery of your van. We are unable to remove and store any original factory items for pickup with the van. For example: lights, tie downs, etc.
Click ‘Customize This Van’ to start the process and add custom products to best fit your needs and budget.
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY BASED ON CUSTOMIZATION AND PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT. TAXES MAY BE ADDED TO YOUR QUOTE BASED ON LOCATION.
- Year: 2021
- Model: RAM ProMaster
- VIN #: N/A
- Mileage: mi
- Doors: 3-Door
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Interior: Black Cloth
- Transmision: 6-Speed Transmission
- Drive Type: FWD
- Condition: new